Senior Sales Representative
Where We’re Going
TROES is a team of professionals working in the front, challenging dynamic culture, with a goal of being No. 1 middle market battery energy storage provider in North America. We are well funded, early-stage company who has a very large sales pipeline but is in need for someone to help close deals at a rapid pace. In the future, we see this role potentially providing sales leadership to all of TROES.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Representative that is innovative, is simulated by hunting for prospects and feeds our sales pipeline on a dynamic basis.
- Prospect new customers daily
- Identify potential new customers
- Schedule meetings and calls with leads
- Connect with key decision-makers
- Develop strong relationships with decision-makers
- Qualify new business opportunities
- The most important thing is to find the target customers and close deals
- Other related duties as assigned
- Engineering background is a must
- Strong background in B2B sales and business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a start-up, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Be able to create strong and meaningful relationships with customers, and do product demonstrations
Sales experience: Minimum 5 years B2B sales experiences are preferred
Education background: Bachelor or above, electrical, mechanical, power engineering background required
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Senior Sales Representative’.